This easy-to-make, tangy, sweet recipe will blow your mind!
- 1 lb bag of large uncooked shrimp
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup Nikki’s Macadamia Nut Cookie Coconut Butter
- 2 limes
- Line grill with aluminum foil and heat to 350-400 degrees
- Clean, peel and devein shrimp. Make sure to keep shrimp in ice cold water to keep from spoiling while uncooked. To do so, fill a large bowl with water and ice, enough to completely cover the shrimp.
- In a small bowl combine Nikki’s Macadamia Nut Cookie Coconut Butter and butter. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir. Mixture should be liquid enough to easily brush over shrimp. Add additional heat time, if needed.
- Skewer shrimp and place on large baking sheet. Evenly distribute shrimp on skewers so they will cook properly (approx. 4 or 5 per skewer).
- Brush shrimp with butter/coconut butter mixture on both sides.
- Place shrimp on grill and cook until done (approx. 7-10 minutes.) Flip every 2-3 minutes.
- Serve on a platter and garnish with limes. Enjoy your coconut lime shrimp!