I enjoy protein cookies with Fage 0% Greek Yoghurt and berries with a touch of honey, or they are great for a pre-workout snack or breakfast to go, or even a snack.
You will need:
- 1 ½ cup of Bob’s red mill old-fashioned oats
- 1-¼ cups of Egg whites
- 2 scoops of Body by Vi protein powder
- 3 full tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ tablespoon chopped almonds
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees f.
Mix together all the ingredients.
Prepare Pattie biscuit shapes onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Approximately 7 cookie patties.
Bake in the oven for approximately 9-10 minutes, turn them halfway.