This creamy and sweet dessert allows you to indulge without the guilt .
Caramelized fruit and ice cream can be a deadly combination (in more ways than one). It tastes so good that you can’t stop eating it, but usually it leaves us feeling the effects later on. This combination is just as good, but without the nasty food hangover that follows.
- 1-2 pears (the more ripe, the better)
- 2 tablespoons Nikki’s Coconut Butter – Vanilla Cake Batter Flavor
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Cut 3 large slices off of each pair and discard the core and stem.
- Place the slices on a grill on medium heat. Grill each side for about 3-5 minutes or until the pears appear to caramelize on the outside.
- Place the grilled pears in a small bowl and add 2 big tablespoons of Vanilla Cake Batter on top. We like to microwave Nikki’s Coconut Butter before serving for that extra creamy texture but the heat from the pears will also make the coconut butter creamier.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top and enjoy!